PROJECT STOMPER BUILD
Here is a step by step to help you along while building your stomper
Click photos to enlarge.
Welcome to Micropanzer Wargame Studio
1. parts break down
2. parts cleanup -- excess resin - mold lines
use a hobby saw to cut away excess resin - avoid snapping off as you are likely to damage detail. Excess resin around detail use a hobby knife to shave off a little at a time
3. Build leg guards
4. Put feet into socket with out glue
Rear legs need to
as up right as
possible -- remember
do not use glue
5. Test fit body on legs to get feet position right
no photo for this as I could not hold in palce and take photo
6. Glue on rear leags
Use a small drop of glue incase you need to redo - I had to redo twice
7. Glue hoses on bottom then glue on front legs
Easier to get finger in there with out front legs on add more glue to rear legs seams is needed.
8. Feet and feet guards
1 - glue feet in place then add on guards.
I use zap a gap and zip kicker -- I have built 4 and always wind up with glue on tip of fingers. I need to go buy a set of tweezers.
9. Glue on leg guards
10. Glue on Engine pods
11. Glue gatling guns and build turret
12. should have something like below
If you have 2 part legs - glue them together -